Monday, January 31, 2011

just another manic monday

 Had a great weekend with my family. Spent saturday getting everything to finish the girls' bedroom. Beds are ordered, bedding bought, tv is up. Its going to look so great. I am so excited! I stuck to my diet for the most part. My eating schedule was off but I made decent choices. I also got a new pair of running shoes. My old shoes I bought when I was 19. I will be 26 in a month. I just never have been serious enough to justify buying new ones lol. But I broke down and got some new ones and I love them. They are super cute and SUPER comfy. Cant wait to get to the gym to try em out. Im going to get on my treadmill later tonight to try em out . Hopefully this will make my training for the whale of a run easier!

  Spent yesterday just hanging around the house. I spent most of the day cleaning so I was on my feet a lot. Hopefully I burned a few calories :)

   Today the girls are going to the dentist and Ive got a few errands to run. Trying to think of something yummy and healthy to make for dinner. Im leaning towards tacos with ground turkey. Some yummy guacamole and some fresh salsa!! Okay I think I made my decision lol. Any good tips or recipes that would go with it?!

1 comment:

  1. This might not *go with* it, but I have a really good low-cal chicken recipe you should try sometime (and I HATE Mexican food!)

    5 Chicken breasts
    1 16 oz. jar mild salsa
    1/2 package Taco Seasoning

    - Trim fat from chicken. Rinse chicken and place chicken in Crock pot.
    - Sprinkle 1/2 package of taco seasoning onto chicken
    - Pour salsa over chicken.
    - Cook on low in crock pot 6 to 8 hours.

    Nutritional Info
    Servings Per Recipe: 10
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories: 149.3
    Total Fat: 1.5 g
    Cholesterol: 68.4 mg
    Sodium: 475.7 mg
    Total Carbs: 3.9 g
    Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
    Protein: 27.2 g

    Courtesy of:
    http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=243136

    ReplyDelete