Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Todays date intrigues me. I know numbers like this happen all the time but in my case i feel like it is really telling me something. This is the first day of this long journey.. i also think Im going to revamp my goal number.. 111 lbs by 1-1-12. 
    
     In the tradition of first I did something today that Ive never really done before. I made a trip to the store today and parked in the parking spot farthest away from the door. You always here everyone say the first step is the hardest.. so I figured those first 200 might be torture. It wasn't. In a weird way I felt really proud of myself when I reached the store. No one around me knew it but I was screaming with excitement inside. I think these little moments are the ones I am most excited about. The little go me moments that mean nothing to anyone else BUT me. These will keep me going.

    I think I did alright on my calories today. Im pretty sure I am right about 1600 for the day. The amazing thing is is that I dont feel hungry. I keep telling myself in my head, Eat to live don't live to eat. 

    It's hard. REALLY hard. But I AM going to succeed at this and I will NOT fail. 

Happy New Year everyone !

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up holli! 364 more days til we check in on your progress for the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great first step! Increasing your steps gradually each day until you reach 10000 steps is a great way to measure your fitness level. What a great way to start the new year! Keep it up and come follow my new blog, I'm going to post fitness and wellness information on it. www.kgreenhill.blogspot.com Keep going lady!

    ReplyDelete