Wednesday, January 12, 2011

i made a mistake

 Yesterday was awful. I ate pretty well for most of the day. Until the girls want a piece of christmas candy . I rummaged through the candy bowl that i hid inside the cupboard out my eye sight. I spotted this yummy little treat.. a sugar free chocolate marshmellow snowman. Needless to say that led to me eating 2 oreos. not THAT bad but i still feel really guilty. I had massive headache all day so I didnt do anything that even came close to a workout.
    I did however make a really great dinner. Stuffed peppers with brown rice and ground turkey. Ive got plenty left over for lunch today and Ive only eaten 1 midsize pancake with a little bit of syrup and my coffee. Staying on track so far and Im REALLY aware today. 1 small slip and I feel like garbage.
  I do plan on getting a good workout in. Ashlin has been napping in the afternoon because she is getting her molars in. So hopefully today will be the same and I can bust out the treadmil and get my cardio on!! going for an hour total today. between some balance ball and cardio workout.. hope i dont lose motivation!!
  But as guilty as I feel I will say those oreos were DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment