Thursday, January 20, 2011

discouraged.

Had my weigh in today. Not good. I lost nothing. I still weigh 277. 7 days later, i weigh the exact same. UGH! i wanted to scream when i looked at the scale. I haven't had a soda in 7 days. I've been eating well. I discovered a weakness for nutella....but i really limited myself to how much of it i ate!!! I tried drinking a ton of water. I know that these things happen but for someone like me who has a ton of weight to lose a zero week is a huge set back. I wanted to at least see a 2 lb loss this week.

 Usually at this point I would come home and drown my sorrow in a can of soda and a bowl of something full of calories and carbs. But I didn't. *BREAKTHROUGH* I have finally broken my creature of comfort attitude. Instead of spending all day bummed and pouting about it I think I should focus on the good. I had a great workout while cailyn was at school, I had yummy breakfast and a good lunch. I FEEL better then I did last week and tomorrow is a new day to try it all again. Any words of wisdom are welcome though, I feel like advice would help get me through this next week to make sure i see a weight loss on the scale!


  Hopefully my positive attitude carries through this week. Fingers crossed!

1 comment: