Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's no surprise to me I am my own worst enemy

 I had a fabulous workout. I ate really well.. like really well. Breakfast was whole wheat waffles and fruit..lunch was a smartone meal and i had a snack of sushi after the gym. Came home and ate my small plate of chicken and rice. Then I sent it all to hell *and my thighs* by making snicker doodle cookies for a potluck tomorrow night. I knew that it would be tough to not eat them so i told myself that just 1 wouldn't hurt. 1 turned into 3. I swear this is the point I get to every time. I do sooo great for a few weeks and think I have it under control then bam, the fatass inside  me sneaks up and gobbles up some cookies. Well ENOUGH! I am so done with the setbacks. Tomorrow is a new day, that's going to start with a workout and some oatmeal!!!!! 

 I know I'm gonna succeed this time because instead of saying F it and eating 3 more cookies and a glass of milk.. and some bread with nutella *i swear to everything that stuff is like crack*  I jumped on here to confess my sins before all my blog buddies. That's you guys. So this Buds for you, my inner voice telling me to put the cookie back on the plate and save those calories. that way my daughter can stop asking me why my stomach looks like I'm gonna have a baby. I hate explaining to her that I am just fat, LOL.  

PS- its not a Bud.... its another 20 oz of water :)

5 comments:

  1. love the new blog layout!! i like the use of the picture! and keep up the good work holli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong we are all rooting for you and just so you know that not loosing anything after working so hard happens to everyone and if i were you i would be proud of stopping after 3 and getting on here because i wouldn't have stopped even though its 10 times worse for my diabeties.. your inspiration for me to be a better diabetic!
    Love ya sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this holli!!! Its hard but I really think you will do this. Let me know if I can help you in any way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is where I am at too. After no loss this past week for me too, I am frusterated and had some bad food this weekend. BUT Monday aka today is a new day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog layout... Make me want to give my blog a good ol' face lift.

    ReplyDelete