Thursday, January 13, 2011

must be doing something right!

Ive been trying to refrain myself from weighing myself more then once a week, but today at my moms i gave in to the temptation. The scale was just sitting there.. looking so lonely. It was practically begging me to jump on. Oh boy Im glad I did. Since I weighed in on Sunday at 280 I expected to still be there .. maybe 279 if I was lucky. I havnt worked out nearly enough this week but my eating has stayed on track. Well I must be doing something right because I weighed in at 277!!! I couldnt believe it. I stepped off and stepped on again just to make sure. I was delighted when the same number popped up again!

    Now I know some of you are probably like ... why would you be happy about weighing 277...thats the same weight as a playgroup of 10 2 year olds! But for me 5 lbs in 13 days is great. Im right on track to my goal and that's amazing to me! Its so hard for me to stick with it but seeing the results makes this a hell of a lot easier. Before I weighed myself at my moms I did a pretty good workout. I did 7 minutes of boxing, 5 minutes on a bike, 5 on the Eliptical and about 10 more minutes doing weights. I felt great, and was happy that after my workout I chose to refuel wit ha few pieces of lunchmeat and a banana, instead of rewarding my hard work with one of the gorgeous doughnut holes sitting on my moms counter. And Im not done for the day. I need to organize the girls playroom and so I know Im gonna burn some calories in there!

   Oh and I found something out that really shocked me, I guess now you are suppose to drink half of your body weight in ounces of water a day. I have to drink at least 135 ounces a day. I maybe MAYBE get 80 ounces on a good day. So here is to no more soda or juice or tea... strictly water from here on out. and coffee.. god i cant live without coffee! So to all of you out there that read this that are trying to lose the lbs too, you can do it! small steps is all it takes, and you will succeed! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment