Saturday, December 1, 2012

What I love about me

Instead of starting out about all the things going wrong with me right now, I want to focus on the positives first.

So to begin, I am freaking awesome. Seriously. Don't believe, ask someone who knows me really well. They will tell you. I am a great friend, I give awesome advice *so much so I am considering writing a book :)* I stand up for everything I believe in, even if it isn't the "right "thing. I am funny, like really funny. Not just one of those, did you hear the one about the guy, type but like actually funny. I have always been a lover AND a fighter and I think that is something that makes me special. I will love those in my life with a burning fire and dismiss those that wrong me in a heartbeat. I am quick to forgive when it is deserved and I don't deal with bullshit. AT ALL. Wanna call me out for being a bitch , go for it, chances are I was a bitch. I call everyone on their issues, someone has to call me on mine. I have an infectious smile that is never forced *unless its one of my cheesy self portraits for facebook!* I am plus sized and am proud of it. Losing weight isn't about getting an "ideal " body, it is about being healthy. I never wanna lose my curves. I am beautiful and I know it, but never ever accept a compliment without a thank you. I love to dance, and I don't care if I look ridiculous because I am having fun. My best memories are the times I have spent laughing. I love red lipstick and dark eyeliner. Not just because I think they are sexy, but because I think they are sexy on me. I plan on getting more tattoos because it is my body and I love the way they look. I can't sing but it doesn't stop me. I love shirts that show off my cleavage and shoes that show off my feet, I have cute feet. My favorite thing in my life is my family. Every crazy one of them. I would die for them. I make friends fast and keep friends longer.  I believe in equality for everyone no matter what, unless you are a real douche, then you need to be shot. I will someday take a burlesque class and be amazing at it. Just you all wait and see.


Chances are I will be pretty hard on myself in the next few posts. Someone please remind me of all the great things about me every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment