Wednesday, December 26, 2012

getting a head start

I started my typical new years diet. This year I am doing  Take shape for life. Today is day one and I honestly am pretty satisfied with it. I am eating every 2 to 2.5 hours because my lazy ass slept until 930 lol. I like the taste of everything and made my first lean and green meal today for lunch. I do have a headache but that is expected when trying to come off of sugar and crap. I am excited for this one though and really hope I do well. I need to break my bad eating habits and this seems like a good way to do it!! I have my before weight and its terrifying. I think the scale wanted to just put "fatass" but for fear of a lawsuit it didn't. OH well though, nobody did it to me, I did it to me. I have to accept that and change. I did some math with the average results on this program and if i can stick with it until my reunion I should be down around 90lbs...I could hit my early goal of 100lbs by halloween for sure! My reward to myself?? Going as Harley Quinn and making Lance go as the joker! Ive wanted to for a few years now and have even played around with the makeup in my alone time (nerd alert, right?) But I just never thought I could pull it off.. well this might be the year!! Fingers crossed!
I really would love to do this version though, vs the classic (as sexy and amazing as it the classic is). But we will see how great I look by then!! But my first goal is 20lbs before my hubby gets home! Id love to surprise him a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment