Wednesday, December 5, 2012

thanks life,thanks.

Ugh, so normally I am a pretty upbeat person....like i only spend 1/4 of my day complaining about shit. But right now I want to throw my fingers up and give life a giant eff you.

For the past few days things have been great, I have been in a good mood, getting stuff done, all fine and dandy. Today however I slipped on baby oil, dropped my toothbrush in the sink *did i mention it was AFTER I blow dryed my hair * and come to find out because people can't do their fucking jobs, I am going to be short a ton of money next paycheck. Right before Christmas.. SERIOUSLY? UUUUGGGGHHHHH. Then in my pissed off mood I come home and bang my stupid kneecap into the couch. It hurt so bad, all I want to do is curl up in a ball, drink tea and watch dumb people do stupid stuff on MTV. I want a redo of today so bad. Or to not be sitting here alone, wallowing in my own self pity. BLECK. Any advice on turning my sour grapes into just a little whine? (haha see what I did there, I am SO funny! :)*  I think once my kids go to sleep me and the captain are going to make it happen!!
*kind kidding about that, alcohol is not the answer to making life better, but it IS the answer to me not being a raging bitch tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment