Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My BBW fetish.

Ok it's not really a fetish per say, but the word fetish is so much fun! I have recently gotten on this whole " the body is beautiful" kick. And through all of this , I have found some pretty awesome facebook pages and tumblrs dedicated to the body, in all shapes and sizes. I have found some AMAZING bbw sites as well. Don't know what BBW is? Then chances are you aren't one, or aren't into them. It stands for big beautiful woman. After looking through these pages I start to feel amazing. Not because I think I look better than any of these women, but because here they are, in all their glory, letting people see them for who they are. Every curve, every dimple, every roll. And honestly, it is super empowering. I am a goddess. I am super sexy and super classy (sometimes) and I love me. I need to be proud of what I look like and know that it doesn't matter what other people like. I don't need to worry about camera angles and slimming clothing. I am who I am and owning is the only thing I have control over right now. Regardless of size or shape, I need to rock everything. My hair, my dumb glasses, my clothes, my shoes, my attitude and my words. I need to be the most awesome plus size Holli there is. I think I am doing a decent job but time to step it up. What is the worst thing that can happen? Someone calls me fat?? Hey guess what genius, I AM! Shocking I know. I assumed I appeared to be a size 3 to the rest of the world!! I am almost 28 years old. Time to start really loving what I have to work with. No longer going to fake it to make it! Give me a like on facebook if you think I am the most fabulous plus size pal you have :)


No comments:

Post a Comment