Friday, December 14, 2012

Ready for a package...

Last night I did it, I ordered my first round of take shape for life. I spent $265 and I am pretty sure it is going to be worth every penny. Merry Christmas to me! Giving myself the gift of weight loss!! lol. I am going to take before pictures (I take a lot of before pics huh?) But may not post them until my first month is over. I want you guys to instantly be able to tell a difference. I am hoping this will help my random sleep pattern and my 2 o'clock feeling. I hate that feeling. SALTS! (if you don't get that, start reading my facebook more , jerk. lol ) I have a very lofty goal set for myself for 2013 and I am hoping this is the resource to help me reach it. But we are going to start small, I am going to break up my goal into tiny milestones.

 1- to lose 25 lbs by my birthday (if you don't know it you suck as a friend :p)
 2- to lose a total of 45 lbs by our trip to diseny (end of march)
 3- 65lb gone by recital (end of june)
 4- to have 85lbs gone by halloween,


Now I know alot of you are going  OMG 85lbs, that is soo much. But honestly, have you SEEN me? I mean come on, in the scheme of me, 85 is not that much!!!  I am going to struggle I am sure. But I know Lexi wont let me fail!! I guess I need to buy a scale now to keep better track!! Now if my package would just get here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment