Thursday, December 13, 2012

How dreams help my reality.

We have all had them, those dreams that feel so real, you wake up wondering where you are and if it really happened. Last night I had one of those dreams. It wasn't that I won a million dollars or that I was actually married to Channing Tatum. It was one where in the end, I ended up alone. And not alone because I wanted to be but because my marriage fell apart. It started off in a weird way, Lance and I ran into some old friends and by old friends I mean this couple that, for some instances beyond us, stopped talking to us (in real life). We all chatted and got caught up and all was well. We went to a party at their place and it was filled with people I know in my everyday life, or at least met once or twice. Throughout my dream, random events took place. People chatted and at some point I made dinner. While cooking a noticed Lance's cell phone on the counter. For some reason in my dream I had this urge to check it, and when I did I discovered some messages and pictures between him and a girl, who in my real life I find to be one of the most beautiful girls I know. I was heartbroken and angry and dream me confronted dream lance and all he said was " look at her and look at you. That is why" Now please understand that real life lance, loves me for all of me, who I was, who I am and who I will become. He would NEVER EVER say anything like that me, or do what he did in my dream. With him being gone it is hard not to feel alone. And sometimes I take that feeling with me when I go to sleep. Unlike all the other times I have dreams like this, I woke up from this one, not mad, but ready. Ready to change. I need it. It is time. I never ever want to feel like I am not pretty enough or thin enough. I want to be the girl that haunts other girls dreams. I want to be the one that never gets left alone.
  Today I am placing my order through take shape for life. I am ready for this and can't wait to get serious about this once and for all. I need this for me, for dream me, and for future me. No holding back, no regrets, no second chances and no mistakes. It's go time.

No comments:

Post a Comment