Monday, December 3, 2012

It's begining to look alot like fatsmas!

Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday, which is weird considering I was born on Valentines day. But there is something about the lights and the cold and all the giving that give me the warm tinglies inside. *and no not THOSE kind of tinglies, pervs* My life always feels so complete and full this time of year, and so does my stomach.
 I am a baker, not by profession but at my own damn choosing. I love to cook. I love to make cute little Santa shaped cookies and loads of shit covered in chocolate. My insides are probably all coated in chocolate by January usually. This year however I will not be nibbling on Santa's head or eating my weight in chocolate peanut butter balls, *holy eff that would be a lot!!* because I am choosing to ask for help. And that help is coming in the fabulous form of my friend Lexi. Like me she is a mother, a navy wife, a dance mom, driver, maid , cook, etc. She gets how my life works and she is also a health coach with take shape for life. It is a meal program designed to help you change your way of thinking about food. And since I obviously can't do this on my own, I am hoping this works. If not then I am going under the knife at the end of next year. And trust me the only thing I ever want to go under for is a boob job.
 I am kind of excited and totally freaking out. I have always told myself  I started this battle and I can win this war on my own. Well that is not true. No one person ever wins a war, there is a lot of people that have a hand in it. And I need those people. I need you guys.
 Today I went to the gym and got my ass moving again. It felt great and I forgot how much I get to think about when I am working out. It's like I have nothing else to worry about except whatever I am worrying about. * as a mom I have master at multi-worrying*
  I hope that my struggles and bumps and lumps make you laugh. But I also hope they help you realize that we are all people going through things. Some are as obvious as the dimples in my ass, and others are kept on the inside, hidden back from the world for a personal battle fought with the worst home team advantage ever. Take the time to get to know people. REALLY know them. Things might surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment