Friday, December 21, 2012

topic brought to you by, Jayme!

VS + young girls = Oversexualized horny teenagers making babies. Kind of. Not every girl that walks into VS is walking out with a baby. But how many teen girls need lace thongs and push up bras? I get having the word PINK scrolled acrossed your ass is appealing, but at 14? On black friday my sister and I (both in our 20's and married) went to VS for their black friday sale. We were one of 5 people over the age of 18. And there was at least 100 people there. The store was FILLED with teenage girls with their hair and makeup done like it was freaking prom, holding up tiny panties and yelling to their friends "I need a 34b!" I cringed at the thought of my daughters one day in there. I know why I shop there (shocking right?) and it is for the sole purpose of looking sexy for my husband. What does a young girl have a need for that kind of stuff yet? Facebook me your thoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment