Friday, March 11, 2011

its been a week.

A week since I last kissed my husband. A week since I have felt complete. A week's worth of nights sleeping alone. A week since I started back on the journey to health. Alot has changed this week. Some good and some bad. Even though I know it is temporary it still sucks. But it gives me a chance to fix me. And fix me for the long run. I am doing all I can do to stay positive!

 Today I stepped on the scale for the first time in about 3 weeks. I am at 279. I thought I had gained back at least 7 to 8 lbs so I was happy. Yes its a few steps back but I am ready for leaps and bounds forward! This next week is going to get intense. I have a long list of things I am making out of my hungry girl book and I am aiming for 3 days at the gym. I am going to make those 3 days count too. Check back for lots of reviews!! From breakfast to appetizers to desserts. I am trying it all!! I also am going to challenge myself to making one vegetarian meal a week. I made some pretty awesome veggie lasagna a few weeks ago and I think it well help me more aware of the way different things taste! Any recipes PLEASE share!

Also my thoughts and prayers are with all the families impacted by today's events. I have several friends with friends and loved ones in Japan and I hope and pray that they are all safe. Please keep them and others in your prayers. It makes you think about whats important in life. <3 each other as much as you can.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!

    This is one of my brother's friend's blogs. She doesn't update it anymore, but she was doing Meatless Mondays for awhile and would put the recipes in her blog. If Brad wasn't so "meat and potatoes" I would have definitely tried some!

    http://morenny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. califlower rice!! its a little sweeter than traditional rice but its not bad. i'll post the link for you. the girls may like it, natalie did not :(

    http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcarbsidedishes/r/caulirice.htm

    if you read the reviews it will tell you a few different ways to make it. i made it plain the other night but i think i;m gonna try curry califlower rice.

    ReplyDelete