Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Beautiful Dangerous.

The title has nothing to do with anything deep or meaningful I just effing LOVE that song when I work out. If there was ever a song that made me feel totally sexy on an elliptical that song is it. If you are saying to yourself " I have never heard that song" please do me a favor and stop being lame and head to you tube to watch the video . Its by slash ft Fergie ferg. But keep in mind the video is INTENSE and NOT suitable for kids and I am not lieing .
.
  Back on the topic of me totally rocking my diet and exercising, I am nailing it this week! My house is purged of all garbage so I ve been snacking on fruits and veggies. No soda. No crap. WINNING! I have been feeling so amazing and really proud of myself. I am going to weigh in this weekend and see where I am at. But honestly I don't care. I know I am doing what I need to do and that's what matters most!

Through all this optimism though I do have to admit yesterday was tough. I broke down a few times. Never in front of the girls though. I really want them to see me as a strong woman. It's not that being here alone is hard i just really miss him. I do great when I'm busy but when I am alone with my thoughts I think about the little stuff. I am so thankful I get to talk to him everyday and once he gets settled I will feel better. Once we get nicer weather I can also stop having a panic attack every time the wind blows!!!

I hope you all have a great week and keep motivated for whatever your goals are!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome & your gonna rock that weigh in!!! :) As for your girls seeing a strong woman, well you are, extremely so! Don't ever sell yourself short, you are amazing :) Just be glad he's not out to sea. Like you said, least you get to talk to him everyday. We know what its like to have no communication at all!! LOL!! Keep your head up, we're all here for you :)

    ReplyDelete