Thursday, March 24, 2011

apparently sick is the new black.

I hate being sick. I hate feeling sick, I hate getting sick. I hate it. The only benefit is the awesome weight loss it gives me for the week. Its because I can't eat anything and I cant workout. I can barely clean the house and for those that know me well..that's a shock. I am starting to feel better this evening but my dinner consisted of a bowl of cheerios. The thought of anything else sounded awful.

 I did feel well enough today to head to old navy and get some clothes. I went in for flips flops and came out with a few nice spring pieces!! ALL on clearance! And I am happy to report for the first time  ever I love the way all of it looks on me. I can tell the little changes on my body and I like it!

 As I said in my last post I was looking at wedding venues with an old friend of mine the past few days. I am so excited for her wedding and even more honored to be a bridesmaid! However the rest of her party is GORGEOUS so I really need to get my butt in gear :P No sense in looking like a stuffed sausage in a dress lol.

Ok and how about this nice weather the past 2 days? I remember last summer when I hated being outside. I was always sweaty and uncomfortable * all in places i didn't know could even get sweaty and uncomfortable* I really cant wait for this summer though. I plan on spending lots of time outside with the girls. They really love it out there. I mean they are kids after all. I just have this awful fear of dirt lol. and bugs.

My goal for next week is simple. Do what I feel is my best. No number, no eating plan. Just a conscience effort to do my best at losing weight! What are goals for the next week?

2 comments:

  1. My goal is to eat better & to see more loss than gain on the scale no matter how little the loss is :) I'm gonna go grocery shopping & buy me stuff to eat the Hungry Girl way!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goal is to survive working (hopefully all week) while trying to stay on my diet. overcoming the stress eating this week will be hard! good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete