Sunday, March 6, 2011

Im BAAACCCKKK!

So due to the lack of  wanting to I took a mini break from blogging..and my diet and exercise. Basically I am starting from square one right now. I feel great about it this time. I purged my cupboards of junk food and shopped with healthy habits in mind. I am going to get back on the wagon *hopefully it doesn't break!* and its starting today. Breakfast is 2 poached eggs and a slice of a whole grain toast. lunch will consist of a salad with a bit of tuna and some other raw veggies. The girls and I are going to look through my healthy cookbooks and decide something to make. I am going to go to the gym tomorrow after ashlins drs appt. good start in my book i guess. Within the next month of so I am starting a food plan that my friend Amy sent to me. Very easy and so healthy. She lost 95 lbs in 10 months. She looks amazing!! I need to get a food scale though . I am going to look for one this week!
 
  Another way I am trying to not self sabotage is going on a VERY strict cash only budget while lance is gone. Not only do me and the girls have to manage here but he has to have $ while he is gone also . I have decided to really limit my spending and in doing that I have to make smarter choices at the store and won;t have room in the budget to go out to eat all the time like we have been. In the long run it is going to be a great way to save money too! I am really trying to do things different while he is gone so when he gets home I have these new habits in place.

 I miss him like crazy and it makes it really hard to focus on me. It has only been a few days and I know it will get easier as the days go on but right now it is all i think about really. I have had lots of distractions this weekend thanks to amazing friends though! and yesterday I took the trash out for the first time since living here lol. Lance usually does it. I felt incredibly independent but i can't wait for him to be back lol.

 That's it for today! Tomorrow night I will get in the habit of writing every night! I need routine so bad!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Holli! Lance is going to be ssooo surprised when he comes home to his hot skinny wife!!! I love the blog don't stop writing it, it makes me feel normal, we have ssooo much in common!

    ReplyDelete