Monday, February 21, 2011

Im a slacker!

I have been so busy/sick the past few days I haven't focused on eating or working out or blogging at all!! I take a shot of nyquil at like 9 and am passed out by 930 lol. I didn't weigh myself on thursday either. Im just gonna guess and say I am still the same. I don't feel like I have lost or gained anything. I just feel like crap. I am hoping I can kick this thing by the end of this week. Lance's birthday/going away bash is this saturday and I want to have an awesome time!

 Yesterday we all joined my mom and went on a walk through the clear creek trail in silverdale! I loved it!! I am totally going to take the girls like once a week. Just getting out in the freezing sunshine is so good for the soul! I even jogged a bit to keep myself "in training". Even though my training right now consists of thinking about doing the run .. I am in the stage where I am mentally preparing.

 Today I am "spring cleaning". As Lance already pointed out its only February BUT in my defense I feel like I am in some way getting the house nice and clean will let the process of him leaving be a lot easier.I am re- arranging our bedroom and going through all the toys in the playroom. Ashlin got a ton of cute  stuff for her birthday and I need to make room for everything! I am hoping I can burn some calories by doing that type of stuff ALL DAY LONG.

 I might not update as often the next few weeks.But as soon as life here gets to its temporary normal I will update a lot more!

1 comment:

  1. If yo go to Clear Creek during the weekend, let me know-- I'd love to join you! Especially since it's just down the road from me! (And to see you more, of course.)

    ReplyDelete