Thursday, February 10, 2011

Goin to the lodge.

 So before my husband leaves we are taking a trip back to great wolf lodge. Last time we were there we had an amazing time. The girls love to swim and Cailyn loves going down the water slides! It is very obvious that I look less then ideal in a bathing suit. Even though mine is super cute with anchors on it. I love it!! But for some reason I feel more comfortable in that then I do in some of my clothes! I don't care what people think or say or anything. I am actually really excited to go. Cailyn thinks she is surprising me for my birthday so I can't wait to act surprised! I am packing food to help keep me on track during the day and swimming around with the girls is a great form of exercise!

 I really want to take the girls swimming alot more. I love it. Always have. When I was younger I blew through swimming lessons and I am actually pretty good at it. Considering my size I am decently graceful in the water. Like a blue whale gliding through the ocean. Unless I am wearing black and white then I am a killer whale :P

I have  had such a busy week that its no surprise to myself that I gained  a lb. Lack of sleep, the soda I drank on superbowl Sunday, and the fact that I haven't eaten much at all the past few days, these are all the reasons I can think of as to why. I am back on track today though and I will stay on track this weekend. I am getting ready to place my order for my produce box from full circle farms, and Lance is off work next week so I will get a chance to go to the grocery store by myself and focus on buying healthy foods!  I started to plan out my food menu for tomorrow so that I stick to some healthy choices. Poached eggs in the am on one slice of whole wheat toast. Subway for lunch *ive got like little to no time between events tomorrow so this is my healthy option.* Dinner is going to be a toss up but I will have some good friends with me to support my healthy choice!!!!! I need to really work on including my healthy life into my busy life! Such a balancing act, and I am no acrobat!

2 comments:

  1. We should get dinner--and support eachother's healthy choices! We'll have to find some place good to go, though... I don't know where that would be.

    ReplyDelete