Thursday, May 5, 2011

No means No

So I am saying bye bye to carbs tomorrow. No breads no pastas no potatos! Ive done it before and I know it works so why not. I am setting a short term goal of july 1st and at the point I will reevaluate my diet choices. I just need to lose a decent chunk before I board the plane to visit lances family.

 Now I know most people have their opinions on different diets and exercise programs but please dont lecture me. I know all hte goods and the bads and as an adult I am making my own choices to acheive what I want to achieve. Thanks :)

Its almost summer and the only thing I want is a nice lounge chair for my back porch. I plan on wasting away my summer by watching the girls play in the backyard while I get my tan on!  I think I read somewhere that tan fat looks better then white fat so at least Ill have that working for me!

Life pretty much sucks without the husband but I am functioning. Went swimming today with my sister and had alot of fun!! Hopefully we can go alot more. It was a good workout and hte girls loved it so its a win win.

I am tired so its bedtime for me. Had some friends over for a cinco de mayo dinner and as hard as it is to believe i am leaving the mess til the morning...Ive got a date with a smoldering vampire *vampire diaries is on tonight* so im calling it an early night.

1 comment:

  1. No carbs works but think I would miss my potatos! Lol but you can do it if you really want to so Good Luck lady :)

    When do u get to see Lances family? I am sure they are super excited to see the girls!

    Love the blog! (U should always post it to FB so I don't miss it, ;) )

    ReplyDelete