Monday, May 23, 2011

Good morning monday!

So since my last post on Wednesday I have felt so busy!! I think on Friday I fell asleep by 10pm. It was absurd. I finally have a down morning.. hell an entire down day to be exact and I felt like a blog was in order. The soda I had the first part of the week was awful. Gained 2 lbs back and felt so gross until about yesterday. ICK. I will stick with water and crystal light from now on.

My topic of choice this morning stems from the sunny weather we were having. The dreaded bathing suit season! Last week I read on a friends facebook this  status " dear bikini season. F*ck you" I laughed at first then thought.. Wow.. this is crazy. In my opinion that friend of mine has an amazing body that I would ACTUALLY kill for. She is beautiful and I never thought her of all people would hate bikini season. I guess I never thought that body image is a struggle for EVERYONE. On Friday another friend received a bathing suit in the mail while I was at her house. I expected her to pull out this tiny little bikini because if I had her body I would wear one all the time. Even to the grocery store. Instead she pulled out this beautiful one piece with a skirt type bottom. I was like OMG!!! Even I venture out in a tankini. But again, she isn't the same as she once was. I would love to meet a gal that LOVES her body in a bikini. EVERY inch of her body. I put on a suit while in port angeles and was happier with what I saw. I didn't love my image but its getting there. Plus my bathing suit is adorbs.. black and pink with anchors on it..<3 it!

So on a related topic. I found my lounge chair. Rite aid has it.. rite aid of all places. Being a once income family money isn't free flowing so I have to wait til we get paid to buy it and I really hope they have some left. I cant wait to get out there and relax in the sun. Part of my excitement is when its nice and hot outside I rarely crave the crap food that made me fat. I want fruits and veggies and water.

This morning I made some really great blt wraps.


delicious right? No bread required!!


Another thing I am excited about is that I am finally getting "my look" down. I took some cell phone pics of me trying out some different makeup and things trying to see if I could really pull off this pin up thing. *btw I thought of a perfect persona for me - Holli the housewife :) I could put a sexy spin on a June Clever kind of look ;P * Here are some shots I took.




No comments:

Post a Comment