Wednesday, May 18, 2011

i cant believe its only wednesday.

Long week..er half off a week, On Saturday my grandfather passed away. Unexpected and very difficult to deal with. I don't think it has totally sunk in yet to me. Ive spend the last 3 days around family that came in to be here for hte viewing and yet it still doesn't seem real. I'm learning alot about my family and myself in this situation. Def learning to appreciate who I have around me way more then what I have around me.

Another thing I am learning is to not put off the things I want to do so badly out of fear. As all of you readers know I want to do a pin up shoot. I facebooked this amazing photographer *shout to Andrea for letting me know about her!!* Her work is amazing and she seems awesome. Now due to money and time commitments I cant do her upcoming curvy girl shoot but I am going to book a shoot for as soon as I get back from VA. No matter what size I am at that time I'm doing it. No more excuses, I love me and I am going to show off what i think is an amazing face and a fantastic rack :) Now taking outfit suggestions !!!

I haven't stepped on a scale in days. I ate decent *not totally on diet* and went swimming. Tomorrow is a fresh day.. cant wait to make my sausage egg scramble for breakfast and salad for lunch...going to the gym tomorrow.. i need to take out some stuff on the elliptical. i cant believe its already summer nad i am no where near where i wanted to be. Oh well.. my goal is 15lbs by June 1st!!!

2 comments:

  1. Holli,
    My sincerest condolences for the passing of your grandfather, and I'm proud of you for finding the best in the situation. I think you'll make an amazing pin-up girl, you've always had that timeless look. Your line about "amazing face and fantastic rack" definitely brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My granfather died last week too :( Sorry! it sucks losing a grandparent

    I can't wait to see your pin up pictures! You will ROCK them Holli!!!

    ReplyDelete