Tuesday, May 24, 2011

for the love of me.

I made a new friend today. Her name is Meghan *sorry if I spelled it wrong!!* Like myself she is a fluffier gal and totally sweet. She is a navy wife, a mom, and is also in a battle with weight loss. We talked for a bit at the gym and it felt great. We shared workouts and diets and our setbacks, our stories and our struggles. We shared that we both have hid food from our husbands or lied about the consumption. We talked about our fear of water slides cracking beneath our butts at great wolf lodge. I left the gym feeling great about my new friend and really excited to have met her. She is working out 5 days a week and like me her husband is gone to protect the world :P I am hoping to meet up with her during workouts over the summer and hopefully we can sweat side by side and loose some lbs!!!

She told at one point that she loved my attitude. I realized I love my attitude too. Yes I am fat. Yes it sucks. But you know what.. deep down I love me. Always will. I'm beautiful in and out and that counts for more then a number on a scale. But a smaller number wouldnt be so bad ;P

 I am weighing in tomorrow . I'm feeling great and and hopefully for a decent number. I watched the biggest loser finale tonight and for the first season ever I ate apples instead of ice cream. Who am I? LOL. I didn't follow this season but still managed to tear up during it. I'm pretty much ridiculous. I also downloaded this little app on my phone called virtuagym. It gives a few little at home workouts and gym workouts. Quick little stuff that should be easy for me to do in the am! I will start tomorrow morning and I will let you know how it goes haha

For now I am going to drink some crystal light tea and play coin pirates on my phone.. thanks husband for getting me hooked. Goodnight Loves!

1 comment:

  1. I think I have finally figured this out!

    ReplyDelete