Thursday, March 1, 2012

im sexy and i know it

YAY !! I actually have time to write a blog!!!

If you couldn't tell Ive been super busy, or at least it feels that way. Feb is always a busy month. 3 out of the 4 people in my family have birthdays and there are parties and work and school and dance...life pretty much flies by. One thing I added to my plate was my pinup boudoir photo shoot!! I loved it. I am addicted and will be doing it again soon and that's a promise. While I felt great, my unedited photos leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I have so far to go...so so far. First step in a new routine is getting some blood work done. I'm at a loss as to why I am feeling sooo tired all the time, cant lose weight no matter how much I try. I cant seem to get up in the morning to save my life. I keep using the 5 more minutes rule til I am rushing like a crazy person to get myself and the girls out the door. There is a history of thyroid issues in my family and thats the first test I am going to have done. I am also looking at getting some medicinal help for my anxiety. I run on paranoid and less paranoid 24/7. There is never really a time where I am not worried about something. For about 3 weeks I feel like I am just swimming in circles and its got to stop. I need to wake up, shake the funk and live my life!!
I know part of my problem is lance is NEVER home. It's not his fault by any means but I hate that I never see him and when I do it consists of me staring at him while  he lays next to me snoring away because he is so tired. I don't know if I am actually ready to have him gone again * not like I have a choice*

My plan while he is gone however is do some sort of plan. I'm leaning towards advocare right now, I don't wanna do the HCG because I cannot function on 500 calories, but I really want something that is as simple as a shake once or twice a day and a good meal. I know slim fast is the same thing but I am looking for something a little more than that lol. Any suggestions are welcome!!

Also for the record I am so ready for some warmer weather. This snow and cold business effing sucks lol

2 comments:

  1. I have had hypothyroid for almost 3 years and it does make a different with the medications and energy levels. I hope you figure out what is dragging you down soon so you can get a boost of energy to do what you need to do in a day :) Good luck!

    If you do advocare let me know how it goes. It seems like a good program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend Carla on fb (also the Village group) raves about these shakes she makes/sells... I haven't paid much attention since I'm pg but you could message her and ask for details. --Katie

    ReplyDelete