Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wrapping it up!

I finally did my wrap! I will admit I was little apprehensive because the thought of putting saran wrap on myself was disturbing. But I did just what the instructions said. I took my measurements. Which I was shocked by so I will be keeping them to myself *sorry guys* I took a hot shower, no soaps or lotions. I then opened my little package. I kept thinking there is NO way this is going to fit all over me. I was so happy when I realized I got to unfold it! I placed it on my belly and then began wrapping myself up like a good plate of leftovers.

At first it burned. Not gonna lie, it freaked me out. I kept imagining my skin turning red and hot and itchy. But after I got pass all of that nonsense it felt fine. The patch itself didn't bother me, the saran wrap made me all sweaty which was weird lol. I kept my patch on for about 2 hours. I was asked by the hubs to not wear it to bed. I guess me being wrapped up like a mummy doesn't make for a good cuddle lol. I drank 2 bottles of water and have continued to drink water all day today. I lost a total of 2 inches overall after all three measurements!!!  My stomach does look a little different. I'm not sure if its the right product for me right now because I still have a bunch to lose. But I will say this. It is something I will be doing when I hit my goal weight. But I will be doing my entire body! This is the perfect product for those who need a little tone. Thanks so much Carla for giving me the chance to try your amazing products! And I am also happy to report I am down 3 lbs thanks to the shakes :)  Here are my before and after pics :)

 

Its not a huge difference but you can tell a little bit. I am sure with more wraps the change would be amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I can see skin improvedment where it firmed! That's awesome!! I'm so glad the shakes are working well for them. I love them! Let me know if you want to do an order as a loyal customer and I have a meal plan that you can follow too and we'll have you dropping lb's like nothing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to start doing wrap parties here in a few weeks :)
    I did one about a month ago.... And still have a facial wrap calling my name. Just haven't had the time to use it yet. I just started using Defining Gel!

    ReplyDelete