Thursday, March 8, 2012

I recieved a package!

So yesterday I received a package in the mail. This package contains samples of exactly what I've been looking for. Plus a fantastic little extra. This little extra might be the trick some of you need as well. Over the weekend I will be testing these products and giving you guys some a lot of information. Want to know more before my weekend begins? Please visit https://wrapreno.myitworks.com/Home or take a look at the facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wrap-Reno/235845026510025

I must admit I am a little nervous about trying something and writing a review but honestly it might be just the thing one of you are looking for too. Also be warned my jiggly belly will be on display in tomorrows post, along with some fantastic measurements that I am sure will make me cringe. Loves to you all and check back soon!

2 comments:

  1. I don't understand what it is. Is it a wrap you wear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wrap is something you wear. In as little as 45 minutes it will tighten, tone and firm you!

    ReplyDelete