Monday, March 12, 2012

Shake it up!


Ok so I am a bit delayed in my promises of more info on my package! Hopefully everyone checked out the site to get an idea of what it is. Today I made my first shake. 1 scoop of the Profit Chocolate, 10 oz of water, a teaspoon of the greens and a handful of frozen strawberries.

  At first I was a bit taken a back by the taste. I always expect shakes to taste..chalky. But this was pretty good. It took me 4 or so drinks to get used to the taste but it's not bad. I am gonna try the chocolate peanut butter banana one next time. Whats amazing to me is the difference in what this give you vs something like slimfast. Here is a link to the nutritional info on the Profit Chocolate. https://workstation.myitworks.com/FileUploads/DocumentLibrary/Documents/Product%20Information%20Sheet%20%20Ultimate%20ProFIT%20Rich%20Chocolate.pdf



I will post the info for the vanilla tomorrow after I try it.

Also as promised my belly will be in full view in tomorrows post. I am going to Wrap it tomorrow night since the hubs has duty. I will post all my measurements plus step by step photos along with guidelines when using the wrap! Here is to a healthy week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment