Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 2!


I made my second shake this morning using the Profit Vanilla. I just used about 10oz of pineapple juice and a handful of ice and it was SO good.



  I am usually a chocolate fan but this vanilla stuff is delicious! Check out all its nutrition value here.

I feel great. I had a decent amount of energy this morning, despite having my monthly gift. I was a little bummed that it showed up early because the instructions on the wrap say I might not get as good of results. So I am going to wait a few days,and then give it a go. I really want good results so that I can give you guys the best review possible and not has anything hinder that! Here is my setup that is waiting for me when I am ready.
I am really excited to try this. Even if it just makes me look a little better in my jeans I will be one happy camper! Check out the amazing before and after on the Facebook Page

Loves to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment