Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Its been awhile.

Due to circumstances beyond my control I have been MIA for a bit. Those circumstances being 2 tweenage girls in my house since Saturday! Blogging from my phone just doesnt cut it for me :P

Along with a lack of blogging there has been a lack of exercise, and a little lack of eating healthy. I havent gained any weight back but I am just not caring for some reason. I need a big wake up call this week. EEK. Trying to get the energy to workout seems so fruitless this week. I did however find the cutest dress at forever 21 and ill admit i was a little depressed that i couldnt just buy it. I did take a picture of though.. just to remember what it looks like.
 Maybe someone can make it for me when i get all skinny lol. I just love it. I know some people might not but I do! I keep thinking about how I really want to do some pin up pictures. Everytime I look in the mirror I tell myself that if i was thinner I would have the confidence to do it.  Im going to work so hard. Just looking at the dress makes me feel fat. I don't want to be fat anymore. I dont want to be this way anymore!!!! I have 3 months to get ready for the run and another month to get ready for my friend johns wedding. I am not showing up to his wedding in california in august 270 lbs. I cant do it. 

Another thing I want is a tattoo. I know exactly what I want but I am not tattooing my fat. NOT HAPPENING. Ugh even imagining a tattoo on myself right now makes me want to hurl. I cant imagine everyone elses mental image right now! If anyone who reads this can draw or sketch let me know if youd be willing to help me sketch it out!!! 

 Life without the hubs is just that, life without him. I hate it but we are all managing. It gets easier everyone morning I wake up. But I miss him like crazy and that sucks. Its a constant thing in the back of my mind. Especially when he is out of class by noon and think about how great it would be if his school was out of bangor. lol. I guess thats the life of a navy wife ;)

Its time to put on some music and shake my groove thing while I clean this house. I know you are all jealous right now.. but dont worry its not as fun as it sounds!

3 comments:

  1. AJ is an amazing artist you know. Worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianas Trench= Dance Music. Or the new Britney album is good too haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good call chris. Is it acceptable that I have a choreographed dance to cross my heart? Lol. I have 4 or 5 songs of theirs on my "maid" list....ie the music I clean the house too..I def need to get me some Brit Brit though!

    ReplyDelete