Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I think Ill go for a walk outside now..

Today was national get out and walk day. So we did just that. I needed a few things from the store and I live within about 10 mins *walking distance* from one. So instead of wasting gas, because its like a million bucks a gallon, I geared us all up to take a walk. It was a bit windy and cold on the way up but we powered through. I opted not to bring the stroller.. its good for the girls to get some activity in as well! I wouldn't call it a great workout for me but it was a nice few moments with my girls and the fresh air did us some good. The way home was great. Super sunny and beautiful! I even opened the windows when we got home to let the cool breeze in. Here are some pics I took from today!

windy!





she tried her hardest to keep her balance

rock climbing lol



little legs cant go as fast

she found this little bunny on the road!

she felt left out.. rocks it is!

the home stretch

i love a spot of color on a nice day!


sitting on the bus bench at the store


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that both your children are in stretch pants LOL. In fact I may need to get some like ashlin's polka dot ones for myself! :-)

    ReplyDelete