Monday, June 27, 2011

my life is like a movie

and not the totally awesome kind either. At different points throughout my life I have stopped and wonder why Im there. This is one of those times. The movie that is like my life is .....the wizard of oz. Ive got it all, I have a good witch watching over me, a bad one trying to get me, someone who needs a heart, another that needs a brain, and one thats just a coward. The wizard is there too, trying to make all the rules and seem all knowing and powerful but in real life is just a tiny person with a major complex. I am dorothy. Thrown into a world Ive never been too and left to find my own way home. I find myself a little bit along the way but still long for life to be back to normal.

But normal seems soo far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment