Sunday, June 12, 2011

a falling star

ever wish on a falling star? I used to do it all the time. Stopped for awhile when life had given me all i wished for. I used to wish for love, got it. I wished for healthy beautiful children. Done. Now I find myself wishing on them again. wishing for the strength to get through the next few months, the motivation to accomplish the goals ive set for myself, the discipline,the courage to make sure i am gstiing all i want out of my life and the understanding of what the hell that even means. i want an easy button. a real one. not that fake staples one. i want weight loss to be easy. i dont mind doing the work, i actually love the gym. im just ready for it to be over. the daily battle of wills between my fat kid and my skinny persona are at each others throats. my skinny chick will win tomorrow. and each day after that. if i was a gambler *and i totally am* i would place all mymoney on her.i just hope i dont go all in and end up losing it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment