Wednesday, June 8, 2011

its working!

so i havent weighed myself in a week or so but i know everything i am doing is working. my clothes are fitting looser and ivd looked in the mirror a few times and thought...wow. im looking better. now is it this huge weight loss in a short amount of time? no. and i am ok with that. i dont need to do this drastic drop for any reason. yes i gave myself a goal and i am wokring towards that. but even if it takes me 2 years the point is is that i am changing my lifestyle. ive thought long and hard about quick fixes and not that there is anything wrong withthat its just not for me. so please keep on being my personal cheerleaders becausee its happening and that is really something the cheer about!

1 comment:

  1. Go HOLLI!!!! I do have a cheer but it sounds way better in person. ;)
    I on the other hand have been having a off week.. I am thinking cause I am having issues with the three letters I hate to say (pms). So I have been indulging in some major baked goods. I did however have your yummy blt wraps the other day for dinner and lunch. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete