Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year, Kinda new me.

Ah well its been 1 year since I started this blog. I am 41 lovely followers strong and even though I didn't keep up with it towards the second half of 2011, I am hoping to update you guys better in 2012.
  As for my weight. I weighed in on Christmas at 268. Not 180 like I was aiming for but a loss at least. This is a bigger battle then I think even I realized. When I was 18 it seemed so easy. But then again what isn't easy at 18? I am still on the "losing" streak but I did NOT make weight loss my resolution. Its a cop out. Every one is on that bandwagon in Jan.
  This year I decided that each month I am going to do something I want to try before I die. This will continue long after the 2012 * and please no comments on the pending end of the world bs please!* This month is vegetarianism. A friend of mine asked via facebook if anyone wanted to give it a try with him and I am always up for a challenge so I volunteered. Day 1 was easy, I lived off of leftover cupcakes and spinach dip from our NYE party. Day 2 however proved more difficult. Especially when I took a bite of a chicken nugget * I spit it out* Today has gone pretty well, thanks to spinach pina colada smoothies and smart ones!! I am hoping this will A)keep me away from fast food and  B) give my body a cleanse. Help get rid of all the crap I ate in December.

 In Feb I will turn 27. My present to my self is a tattoo.. FINALLY! I am done saying someday I will get one. I want one, I NEED one. So I am gonna get one. I can't wait.

I also recently found a love for Zumba. I wanted to die while doing it and looked like a whale shaking its groove thing, but I loved it. I am hoping to get it for the Kinect or find a dvd so I can do it at home on top of my gym routine.*if you wanna call it that*

I am excite for a fresh start in 2012 and I hope all of you are ready for the same *if you want one*  If you have any ideas for topics you'd like me to write about please let me know. It's tough coming up with fresh ideas!

Love to you all continuing to follow my journey. And what a long one it is.

1 comment:

  1. What will your tattoo be of?

    Best wishes on the rest of your life-long pursuit of health and fitness. There's never a finish line, so good for you starting off realizing the strides you've made rather than focusing on not having crossed the perverbial finish line.

    ReplyDelete