Wednesday, September 7, 2011

like it, love it, gotta have it!!!

A friend of mine recently started work at coldstone. Anyone who has ever been knows there sizes are not small medium and large, but like it, love it , gotta have it. I feel like this is how I am going to view myself from now on. I can either get up in the morning, wear sweats and no makeup all day and my husband will like it. Or I can get up and throw on jeans and a tshirt and pull my hair back and he will love it. OR I can get up, look in the mirror, tell myself how amazing I look, put myself in something flattering, do my hair and makeup and he will gotta have it :P

  This came to me last night as I was looking in the mirror while putting my pajamas on. I pinched and tucked and thought, if i loose a bit here id be content with my shape *notice i said shape not size, big difference in my book* But then I thought, you know..as long as a I rock it at any shape or size, there isn't anything anyone can say or do that will make a difference. So until I am at my goal weight I am gonna stay confident and strut my sexy stuff everyday no matter if I am down .2lbs or 20 lbs. 

any thoughts??

No comments:

Post a Comment